Monday, February 6, 2012

Interview

                               


My Interview with Ming Li
a Red Guard

Q: How old are you and how did you become a Red Guard?
A: I am 18 and I always followed Chairman Mao. He has always been my role model and hero. I heard Mao’s speech about the red guards and thought,that is what I'm going to do. Right then and there, I wanted to help Mao Zedong, our beloved leader.

Q: Do you think Chairman Mao is doing the right thing?
A: Absolutely! I mean, he is our beloved leader and we have to fallow his orders but I’m 100% sure China will turn out to be the most wonderful country to live in. He is making the right choice to start the Cultural Revolution to improve China and its people.

Q: There are a lot of houses being searched... Have you searched any? If so how many?
A: Yes, I have searched about 66 houses and they all had things in them that just had to be thrown out right away. In some houses I found fur clothing which needed to be rid of right away. Also the children wanted to keep their books and toys but their things were part of the four olds! How stupid can they be? We need to make China better, not to continue to be the same old country.

Q: Do you think searching peoples’ houses is the right thing to do?
A: I think it is the best way to get rid of things that people are hiding. We need to get all the old things out but if people won’t give up all their items, then we have to go in and get rid of their things for them. We are looking for fur clothing, weapons, pictures, foreign influences, and anything that has to do with the four olds. Remember, that's our job. Some times, we even have to search the same house twice! Ugh, those brainless Black whelps! When do they ever learn? Is it really that hard to help China?

Q: Do you like being a Red Guard?
A: Oh yes, will all my heart. What type of question is that? Shouldn't it be obvious? I just love supporting Chairman Mao and helping him spread the Cultural Revolution around. He is such a great leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment